A Tale of Two Kids
A quick introduction for those stray non-family members that might find this blog. I'm a working mom with two kids, Jordan who is five and Kaitlyn (aka Katie) who is three. My children are the only set of grandchildren for three sets of grandparents and also have four dotting uncles. Can we say spoiled!! Despite my best efforts, the kids have actually turned out to be great kids and an endless source of amusement.
November 26, 2006
Snow Day
So last night when the snow first started falling, we realized that we hadn't outfitted the kids for winter yet. So off we went to the store and got the gear. We had a blast playing in the snow. Katie especially liked playing with our snowman (though it looks more like a snow pile) and Jordan was mixing stuff (yeah, I don't know what he was doing either). On the side board of this site I've added a link to our flickr account (essentially an online photo album) so that you can peruse pics of our kids at your leisure. There's also pictures from Mexico. I'll add more pictures as I have some time (the final project of my courses is due Tuesday).
posted by Krista @ 8:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER