A Tale of Two Kids
A quick introduction for those stray non-family members that might find this blog. I'm a working mom with two kids, Jordan who is five and Kaitlyn (aka Katie) who is three. My children are the only set of grandchildren for three sets of grandparents and also have four dotting uncles. Can we say spoiled!! Despite my best efforts, the kids have actually turned out to be great kids and an endless source of amusement.
September 04, 2006
More Pics
So Kaitlyn decided to get dressed up before she started to work on her "Art" - see below for pictures of her "sick" clothes (her words, not mine... I even have it on video)...


But I did get one truely beautiful picture of Katie that I just had to share...

I tried to get some nice ones of Jordan, unfortunately I got these instead...


posted by Krista @ 9:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER